You will find on this page the answers to the most frequent questions :
- How to get my affiliate links ?
- How to test my affiliate links ?
- How do you track my commissions ?
- When do commissions appear in my account ?
- How many products can I promote ?
- When and how are commissions paid ?
1. How to get my affiliate links ?
To get one of your affiliate links, just add:
- ?a=votre-login to any URL on this website that does not contain the character? or the character #
- &a=votre-login to any URL on this website that contains the character?, but not the character #
With just one of your affiliate links (it doesn’t matter which) you can earn commissions on all of our products.
2. How to test my affiliate links ?
Just click on these links and display the page Statistiques. Your clicks should appear there.
3. How do you track my commissions ?
When a user clicks on one of your affiliate links, a cookie with a lifetime of 180 days, as well as a localStorage element, is installed on his computer. If he orders one of our products, you will be awarded a commission thanks to this cookie. And you can automatically earn commissions on all future orders.
If the cookie has been erased, (our affiliate software) will attempt to recognize the Internet user by means of the localStorage element, then by his IP address or his e-mail address in case of failure. Thus, you will still be able to earn commissions on the sales of our products.
4. When do commissions appear in my account? ?
They appear immediately after ordering.
5. How many products can I promote ?
You can promote as many as you want.
6. When and how are commissions paid ?
Commissions for each month are paid to you between the 1st and 5th of the following month, via PayPal. To receive your commissions, you must have a PayPal Premier or Business account. With a Personal account, your limit for receiving payments will be too low. Reclassify your PayPal account if you only have a Personal account.